Pietro Carnaghi has produced vertical movable portal milling machines (GANTRY type) named Series UNIMILL for many decades.
Characterized by extremely innovative technical solutions and with an high level of automation and quality, UNIMILL machines are designed and assembled with massive structures, with the movable portal sustained by means of hydrostatic guideways, including the movement of Y axis. The distance between the columns arrives up to 10000 mm (32.8 ft) and the working plane arrives to 9000 mm (29.5 ft). Floor plate length is modular and it is defined by customer needs. The UNIMILL gantry milling machines can be equipped with an additional turning table, to be the most complete solution for all the possible machining requirements.
Unimill machines allow operation with a pendulum concept: it is possible to have 2 separate areas on the floor table. One machining area, with protections and movable enclosures (optional) and one area to set up the part, that is accessible with bridges on the covers of the guideways.
During the design activity the main focus was on the flexibility, to ensure the maximum productivity.
Accessory and tool change is fully automatic, with tool chain, disk magazines or movable pick up systems.
A wide range of different accessories for milling operations are available.
|Distance between the columns||mm||4000||5000||6000||7000||8000||9000||10000||11000||12000||13000||14000|
|Milling height with vertical head: fixed crossrail||mm||1500 - 2000 - 2500|
|Milling height with vertical head: movable crossrail||mm||3000 - 3500 - 4000||3000 - 4000 - 5000 - 6000||4000 - 5000 - 6000 - 7000||4000 - 5000 - 6000 - 7000 - 8000|
|Ram stroke Z axis||mm||1500||2000 - 2500 - 3000 - 3500 - 4000|
|Ram section||mm||480 x 480||500 x 500 / 600 x 600|
|Milling power||kW||37 / 50||60 / 75 / 113|
|Milling torque||Nm||1900 / 2600||6122 / 6250 / 10100|
|Max. RPM||rpm||4000||4000 / 2500|
|Tool taper||ISO 50 - HSK 100||ISO 50 or HSK 100 / ISO 60 or HSK 160|
|Rapid feed X, Y and Z||mm/min||20000||15000||10000|
|Turning table diameter||mm||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000|
PIETRO CARNAGHI WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
PIETRO CARNAGHI (PC) PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
The information contained In this website and in related documents (texts, images, tables etc.) may contain information owned by PC.
This information may not be used, passed on to others or reproduced without the written consent of PC. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal data protection law), and Art. 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User shall be placed in a special computerised database so that it can be used to access the requested services. The data controller is Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7.
Pietro Carnaghi S.p.A., as data controller, informs you that the email address requested at the time of registration and the other personal data provided, will be processed with the consent of the person concerned, in order to provide the information requested by the User.
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30 June 2003, (Personal data protection law) and Art. 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such information in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain information on the following:
• source of personal data;
• purposes and method of processing;
• logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
• identification details of the Data Controller, data supervisors and the representative designated pursuant to Art. 5, paragraph 2 of Leg. Dec. no. 196 of 30/06/2003;
• parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may have access to such personal data in their capacity as designated representative in the Country’s territory, or as managers or persons in charge.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
• the updating, correction or, if of interest, additions to personal data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those which need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
• certification that the parties to whom the data have been transferred or disseminated have been made aware of the operations specified in the above points, also as regards their content, except for the case where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected. Finally, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
CV MANAGEMENT LINK DISCLAIMER
We inform you that the information collected about the interested party shall be managed and stored in compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR and the Privacy Leg. Dec. 196/03 and subsequent amendments. The data controller is Piero Carnaghi S.p.A with registered office in Villa Cortese (MI), Via S. D'Acquisto 7 and the person in charge of data processing is the Head of the Human Resources Office. Finally, it should be noted that the person concerned in regards to his/her personal data also has, where applicable, the rights referred to in Articles 15-21 GDPR (Right of access, Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right of objection), by sending an email to email@example.com as well as the right to submit claims to the Guarantor Authority.